No One Prepared You For The Nitty-Gritty, Down-And-Dirty Work Of Running A Business
Sure, everyone and their dog has a course or a blog or an eBook about hot new marketing strategies and following your passion, and filling your mailing list with potential clients.
Now don’t get me wrong. That stuff is super important!
But you know what else is important? Having the freedom to live your life, and that means…
- Not spending all day struggling with stubborn tech.
- Not losing sleep over your feast or famine finances.
- Not wasting yet another weekend re-inventing the wheel.
If you’re still working way too hard, then you have to know that the truly successful coaches aren’t working 14-hour days, and they’re not wondering how they’re going to pay the electric bill.
Instead, they’ve built a sustainable, repeatable, scalable business, and you can, too. In fact, you don’t really have a choice.
Trust me when I say…
You’re On The Fast Track To Business Burnout
If you’ve ever had a fleeting (or maybe not so fleeting) thought of just getting a JOB again, then you know what I’m talking about.
Your to-do list gets longer every day.
Your bank account is suffering.
And you? Well, you’re just exhausted.
You’re working seven days per week, and most of them still in your pajamas because you don’t even have time to shower and dress.
And if you’re not there yet…just wait. It’s inevitable, unless you do something to fix what’s broken.
Business Management Mastery:
The Business Management Course For Every Entrepreneur
If you want to turn your self-employment gig (JOB) into a real business that supports you without stressing you out, then this step-by-step workshop is for you.
In four, in-depth fluff-free modules, we’ll build a rock-solid foundation, create repeatable, scalable systems, and make some critical mindset adjustments, so you can step away from the overwhelm and into your boss-lady role.
Sound good? Here’s everything we’ll cover…
Module 1: Create Your Rock-Solid Business Plan for Success
Without a solid foundation, no business will survive for long. Module one is all about giving your business the support it needs to thrive. We’ll dig deep into…
- Narrowing your focus and clarifying your goals
- An 8-point competitor comparison
- A 4-step exercise to nail your brand
- What you MUST know about business entities
- 3 low-cost resources every online entrepreneur needs in her back pocket
- Why your schedule is the most important plan you make every day
- The FIRST step you must take to get your finances under control
- The monthly to-do you can’t afford to skip
- What you need to know about business roles
Module 2: Tiny Systems that Every Business Needs
Once you’re on a good solid foundation, it’s time to position yourself for a massive increase. That means implementing systems that work smoothly, so you’re not continually re-inventing the wheel at every step.
In Module 2, I’ll share all the details about:
- 3 options for every task you do
- 4 important considerations when shopping for new systems
- 5 critical questions to ask before you choose your email platform
- How to choose the right website builder for your business
- What to look for in a web host
- 3 easy ways to keep your team organized
- 3 tools to make appointment scheduling painless
Module 3: Easy Cash Flow Management
No business survives for long with poor cash flow, and that includes small online coaching startups like yours. Not only that, but the stress that comes from worrying about money all the time will kill that freedom you crave, and have you working endless hours without vacations or time off.
You’d be better off having a job, don’t you think?
So in Module 3, we’re going to clean up those money mindset issues and set up some easy budgeting systems that will help you even out your income so it flows more evenly from month to month and year to year, including...
- 21 expenses you must remember to add to your budget
- 3 types of income every business should be earning
- A tool you’ll absolutely love for planning your finances
- How to make bookkeeping painless
- 3 invoicing and accounting tools made just for freelancers and consultants
- Why financial awareness is the most empowering tool you have
Module 4: Outsourcing Secrets Revealed
Here’s where most entrepreneurs struggle. You know you need help to achieve your goals, but how do you find the time to hire and train the right people?
Module 4 has all the answers, including…
- 2 things you must do before hiring a virtual assistant
- The “litmus test” that will tell you if a VA is a right fit for you or not
- How to go beyond testimonials and references
- 7 topics to cover during your first meeting with a new VA
- Where to find the best contractors for every task
- How to effectively train and manage your team
- “Must-have” documentation every business needs
- 7 reasons you need a contract
- 13 things you can outsource right now
Here’s the bottom line: systems are important, and automation makes business management much easier, but unless you’re outsourcing, you’re still working too hard.
Don’t let your money fears hold you back from taking this big step toward growth. Module 4 makes it easy.
7 Day No-Questions-Asked, Iron-Clad, Money-Back Guarantee